- Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA)
- MBA Lawyers Referral Service
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association (REBA)
- Norfolk County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice in:
- U.S. District Court (D.Mass.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (1st Cir.)
- U.S. Tax Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
Volunteer Community & Civic Activities:
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Inc. (Lynn, MA): Past President.
- Brookline Chamber of Commerce : Past President, Chairman of the Board and Government Committee Chair.
- Brookline Rotary Club : Past President and Trustee of District 7910
- Temple Israel Brotherhood (Boston) : Past President
- Elected Town Meeting Member, Pct. 14
- Town of Brookline Advisory (Finance) Committee (8 years)
- Brookline Improvement Coalition (BIC) : President, Board of Directors – BIC is a non-profit community housing development corporation providing affordable housing for qualified low-income residents.
- Brookline Legal Assistance Bureau (BLAB) : Volunteer lawyers who provide free legal consultations to senior citizens monthly from 9AM -12Noon on the first Wednesday of every month at the Senior Center.
- Selectmen’s Small Business Tax Exemption Committee – examines ways in which the current law can be amended which would allow more qualified small business tenants to pay a smaller portion of an increase in their building’s real estate tax as may be required under their lease.
- Military Service: Massachusetts Army National Guard (Co. E, 110th Armor – 3) years
- U.S. Army Reserves (357th Civil Affairs, Area Headquarters “B” – 3 years)